An insulated and clear curtain!
Inflatable curtain is one of our transparent curtain systems with insulation and automation as its main features. You can choose between two different material options: a curtain with the ISOCELL® “Z” technology material or the standard two layers curtains.
It has a transmission shaft system that enables a more reliable system by eliminating pulley adjustments that are necessary with traditional systems. The main steel rod is installed at the top of the opening all along the building and serves as a transmission shaft for the curtains. Once the rod is put into motion, it enables the cables that are holding the curtains to roll up around it, also making the curtains go up or down automatically.
The Secco actuators in it are heavy-duty and reliable. A system with a linear actuator is also available.
- Silent, automatic, and without maintenance system
- Opening reaching 10 feet (3.28 meters)
- Enables a wide range of luminosity
- During cold weather, with only one blower, you benefit from more insulation – thanks to the ISOCELL® “Z” technology or the two layers of the curtain
- Made of U.V. treated PVC vinyl with polyester thread
- Offered with W cables, aluminum posts, or a strap with a bender system
- Can be operated with our transmission shaft system or by a high-performance actuator
➡️ Download the brochure here.
Inflatable Curtain application in livestock houses