VHV 55 & 72 ceiling fan
High-performance and innovatively-designed ceiling fan
Secco’s VHV ceiling fan is one of our unique ceiling fans for livestock houses. The airlow deflectors are adjustable, ensuring optimized air throw distance and direction (with 6 directional airflow deflectors). VHV ceiling fan is also made with durable, corrosion-free reinforcement fiber composite with a long belt that can be changed easily around the paddle. The belts are made with highly efficient molded notches.
Upon request, we also provide fans with an optional variable frequency drive that allows a smooth speed adjustment from 350 RPM down to 50 RPM. Optionally, this VHV ceiling fan can also be integrated with 4 lines of high-pressure nozzle misting system inside the deflector.
Benefits and technical specifications:
- A thicker layer of U.V. protection on the outside surface for years of durability.
- Smooth surfaces to both increase performance and reduce the cleaning process with our SMC housing
- Airflow design maximizes efficiency.
- Balanced 72” heavy-duty corrosion-resistant blades made with 2.5 to 5mm thick aluminum alloy
- De-stratifies air at low speed covering over 15 000 square feet (1 390 square meters) while only using 300 watts of power.
- Optional variable frequency drive allows you a smooth speed adjustment from 350 RPM down to 50 RPM. Fan power consumption reduces with speed.
- Heavy galvanized motor mount straightens the air as it is propelled through the venturi and throws the air efficiently over airflow deflectors.
- Heavy-duty pulley and bearing assembly.
- Maintenance-free motor approved U-CSA-C or CE, and are 50/60 Hz.
- Long belt - can be changed easily around the paddle.
* Belts are made with highly efficient molded notches
- Six directional airflow deflectors.
- Balanced 72’’ (182 cm) heavy-duty corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade.
- Extremely quiet operation at all speeds.
- Shipped fully assembled, except for the airflow deflectors.
- Our high-efficiency motors are fully enclosed (IP55).
- 3-year warranty on the motor and the blades.
- One full year warranty on all other parts.
- Variable frequency drive
- Four lines of high-pressure nozzle misting system integrate inside the deflector of the VHV
- Nylon blades standard with PMSM motor for Direct Drive units
See the performance data below:
➡️ Download the brochure here.