Cutting-edge and easy-to-use dairy climate controller
DOL 434 is our latest addition of a dairy climate controller developed exclusively in collaboration with SKOV A/S through meticulous research and continuous product development processes.
With our 20+ years of experience in dairy ventilation, we know how this dairy climate controller would fulfill the demands of dairy farms across the world, regardless of the climate. DOL 434 controller is effortlessly compatible with natural, side, tunnel, combi tunnel, and hybrid ventilation types and is very easy to operate, even when you never had any controllers integrated into your livestock house before. Right after you turn this controller on, you will be guided by the easy-to-use setup and the intuitive default dashboard according to the selected ventilation type. Regulating the climate in the barn could never be easier as DOL 434 has a 10-inch touch screen that has a very intuitive navigation with graphic icons and customizable page shortcuts.
Some of the cutting-edge features of this controller include remote connectivity and climate regulation via desktops, smartphones, and tablets with the FarmOnline™ management program. Here the data are updated in real-time in both the climate controller and FarmOnline™ application.
Productivity during the warms summers is guaranteed, as our dairy controller is equipped with Temperature Humidity Index (THI) reading and adjustment along with heat stress alerts. In this way, it would help the cows to get better comfort and you can just sit back and relax. When you use it in natural ventilation mode, the curtains in your barn will be regulated following the wind speed reading, wind direction reading, and rain detection and adjustment functions that this controller provides.
Versatility and global use are among the key benefits of this dairy controller. Dairy farmers around the world would have no problem operating DOL 434 as the software is available in 35 languages, including English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, and many more.
Benefits and features:
- 10-inch color touch screen with the perfect touch sensitivity
- User-intuitive navigation with graphic icons and customizable page shortcuts
- Remote access and climate regulation with FarmOnline™ management program, accessible from desktops, tablets, and smartphones
- Easy-to-use setup and guidance with the intuitive default dashboard according to the selected ventilation type
- Temperature Humidity Index (THI) reading and adjustment along with heat stress alerts
- Password-protected function to enable more personalized dashboards and to prevent unauthorized changes, with three different levels of users access
- CO2 and NH3 reading and adjustment
- Intelligent lighting management and automation
- Enabling an ‘alarm system’ linked to the temperature and humidity sensor, ventilation inlet and outlet, CO2, NH3, and pressure sensor, emergency inlet, and weather station
- Activity log that registers operations, events, and alarms with the information of when they took place and when they were deactivated
- Data are updated in real-time in both the climate controller and FarmOnline™ application
- Combined with the FarmOnline™ desktop application, it can import the data overview of the barns into insightful offline reports with graphs in multiple formats
- Intuitive settings adjustment and free software updates through the FarmOnline™ desktop application, so no need to buy a new hardware
➡️ Download the brochure here.