An intelligent climate controller with a large color touchscreen display
Secco’s EDGE Elite is a state-of-the-art climate controller with a large 15’’ touchscreen, easy to use and modern with all the functions that the dairy farmers need regardless of the environmental conditions.
The data is accessible from anywhere and compatible with major hand-held devices and is updated in real-time. The smart relay panels enable an easy multi-room or even multi-building control – meaning climate management can never get easier. We got you covered – our EDGE Elite controller has triple protection levels: Redundancy, backup method (smart), and emergency mode (N/O, N/C).
Furthermore, dairy farmers around the world would have no problem operating this climate controller as the software is available in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and more.
Benefits and features:
- 15’’ simple touchscreen navigation.
- Data is accessible from any corner of the world and compatible with the most popular hand-held devices.
- Generating alarms by text or email.
- Real multi-room or multi-building control - thanks to the smart relay panels.
- Current sensors on all outputs protect the entirety of your equipment (with an alarm).
- Temperature, humidity, static pressure, ammonia, and carbon dioxide readings and compensation.
- Weather station with wind speed, wind direction, and rain sensor (effective wind calculation)
- Constantly evolving using web updates that give access to the latest technology.
- Training, monitoring, and quick assistance through remote access to assist your customer and colleague via the MyEDGEConnect app (available in both App Store and Google Play).
- Tested with the highest standards for reductions of electromagnetic noise (stray voltage).
- Includes feeding and lighting control features.
- Designed and manufactured in Canada with all global certifications (UL, CSA, CE, CCC).
➡️ Download the brochure here.